About Me

My photo
Student, Runway Model, Actor, Comedin, and Lover of all things fly.

Search This Blog

Friday, April 30, 2010

Nightmare on Elm Street 2010


So I just got back from seeing the midnight showing of Nightmare on Elm Street and I must say it was a great let down. Any true Freddy Krueger fan will agree the Freddy of old was far better than the Freddy of new. I counted 3 people other than myself that fell asleep in the theater. The new Freddy just didn't look right, his joke weren't as good as before, and the story line was pretty much the same as past Freddy movies. The biggest let down was that they decieded to use a different actor to play Freddy instead of the original guy. Also with all of the new technology they have made it soooooo much better. Word to all movie producers if your gonna redo a classic, if you can't enhance it the leave it alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment